Monday, October 29, 2018

The Super Challenge! - REVIVAL! - Day 1

The Elements were feasting on the good food Dmitri Mendeleev made.
Sodium: Yum! I can't believe I've been treated to a meal like this!
Hydrogen: If this were a restaurant, I'd rate it 5 stars instantly!
However, in the middle of their meal, the lights go off, and a scream was heard...
Oxygen: What was that!? A power outage!?
Hydrogen: No, it can't be... someone must've cut off the lights!
The lights come back, and Tin screams.
Indium: What!? What's wrong!?
Tin: There's something wrong with Antimony!
Indium: What is it?
Tin: There's something red on his chest! And he isn't moving...
Indium: Are there any doctors here!? He's in trouble!!
Technetium, Iodine, and Bromine come.
Technetium: Technetium here! It looks like the red thing on his chest... might be a stab wound.
Titanium: So you're tellin' me there's a murderer here? I knew this was a trap!
Technetium: No, it looks like it might've been an accident.
Titanium: Would Antimony really stab himself? Let me grab the knife...
Luckily, for the elements... there was a detective.
Mercury: Detective Mercury is here! I'm here to solve all your problems! Looks like Antimony has been killed
Titanium: Who knows, Antimony might've been a suicidal...
Mercury: Let's be serious!
Mercury puts on his gloves, and removes the knife. He looks very closely at it, and...
Mercury: Hmm... whoever it is, looks like they would've wiped off the fingerprints. Who do you think it is?
Ruthenium: I'm not sure, although I'm suspecting a certain girl here...
Niobium: I would never kill someone, even if they were too inferior to me!
Zirconium: This is scary...
Oxygen: Looks like someone here wants to murder... and Dmitri has gone missing... but who could be the murderer?
Sodium: Let's continue eating!
Hydrogen: No! Not at a time like this... you don't care, don't you Sodium?
Sodium: Of course I care! Antimony was one of my childhood friends, after all... too bad we don't know his murderer...
Beryllium: And how do we know you're not the murderer?
Sodium: Because I don't murder!
Titanium: I'm not the murderer; I didn't bring a knife!
Sodium: Who here brought a knife?
No one answered, or wanted to admit...
Vanadium: Wait a second, Mendeleev invited us all over here... only to kill us, right!?
Titanium: That guy's crazy! He's going to kill us all!
Vanadium: Don't worry, I have my wrench!
Vanadium holds up her trusty wrench. It was her weapon she always carried around.
Hydrogen: We don't know where he went, though... it must be Mendeleev! He went missing after the power went out, and he's the owner of this mansion!
All the elements run outside, but the drawbridge was down. No escape!!
Strontium: We're trapped here! What do we do!?
Barium: I don't know, we're all going to DIE.
Neon: We're going to die here...
Krypton: I knew I should've brought my comics!!
Vanadium: When I find Mendeleev, I'm gonna beat him with my wrench!
Titanium: And I'm going to give him extra piercings!
Lithium: And I will rob his mansion, too!
Potassium: Lithium, not isn't the time for that!
However, it started to storm now... they go back inside.
Rubidium: Don't worry, with my burning passion, we're going to find the murderer!
Dmitri Mendeleev reappears, only for Vanadium to tackle him.
Titanium: Vanads, DON'T! Where were you when the lights went off!?
Dmitri: I had to go to the pantry, to get some seasonings!
Vanadium: Don't LIE! You were off to kill Antimony. You cut the power!
Dmitri: What!? I did no such thing! Antimony ISN'T dead!
Vanadium: Denial. That's the first stage of a lie.
Chlorine: How do we know you didn't kill that poor defenseless element? Antimony did nothing to you!
Dmitri: I would never kill my own creation!
Chlorine: Fine, stop beating him up, Vanadium. Believe him.
Mercury: Let's do head count.
Mercury counted... only 84 heads!? Surely there were supposed to be 85, excluding Antimony!
Vanadium: Fine, I believe you, Dmitri. Just don't scare us like this...
Mercury: One of us must be a murderer. The one who is missing is Dysprosium.
Gallium: The one who's more of a troublemaker than Indium?
Mercury: Whatever you call him. I wonder where he is...
However, Dysprosium comes running in.
Dysprosium: I'm sorry, I'm late!
Mercury: Everyone is here. That's good. Now, let's see who killed Antimony and-
Suddenly, the power went out again. When the lights went back on...
Holmium: Holy...
Beryllium was on the floor, with the knife...
in his neck. It was the same knife, no doubt.
Chlorine: Oh my goodness! Poor Beryllium! He's been stabbed...
Chlorine faints.
Holmium: It must be the same killer! The same knife... two deaths... Beryllium... is DEAD!
Mercury: Same thing as before... no fingerprints on the knife, they must've been wiped off...
Dysprosium: Huh? What? What happened to Beryllium!?
Mercury: Someone just killed Beryllium, with a knife in his neck. We've gotta find out who this murderer is before all of us die.
Helium: That sucks, I liked his sarcasm...
Hydrogen: Don't worry, we'll find another guy like him.
Niobium: I can't believe I'm stuck in a mansion like this! Stuck with a bunch of commoners, and no way to escape. And also, we're being killed by the minute!
Titanium: You know, with your attitude, you kind of deserve it...
Niobium: Get lost, Titanium!
Tantalum: I have strength, unlike you. Follow her orders or get wrecked.
Cesium: Who's gonna take care of Chlorine while he's unconscious!?
Rubidium: I will. As the leader of the Alkalis, I have to work to save others.
Cesium: WHAT!?! What makes you think YOU'RE responsible!? Just let Aluminum do it; HE'S THE STRONGEST! The element committee should just make ME leader! I have passion too, you know!
Aluminum carries Chlorine with ease. Titanium thinks of a way to try to revive Chlorine...
Titanium: CHLORINE! WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!
It wasn't very effective.
Iodine: Titanium! The best way to treat a hurt patient is lying them on their back! Put him on a nearby couch.
Aluminum just does that.
Sodium: By the way, the time's growing late. It's 10:30 already.
Hydrogen: We can't sleep. The murderer might murder us all in our sleep!
Mercury: Correct. I will keep vigilant; I will watch over you all.
Vanadium: How do we know that Dmitri isn't the killer?
Mercury: We don't know that for sure.
Hydrogen: By the way, where is Dmitri?
Mercury: He could be watching us... plotting our next move.
Tin: I just want to go home now...
Indium: Don't worry! He'll be caught before we know it!
Cesium: It's pretty late.
Rhodium was still drinking his cup of wine.
Rhodium: Indium, we don't know about that.
Nickel: Believe in the little boy!
Rhodium: I'm just going to go to bed now.
Palladium: We can't go to bed at a time like this! The murderer might kill us all in our sleep, just like Hydrogen said!
Rhodium ignores Palladium, and goes upstairs anyways.
Sodium: I'm tired too, I'm going upstairs...
About almost all the elements leave, except for Mercury, Vanadium, Molybdenum, Rubidium, Palladium, Cesium, Technetium, Iodine, and Bromine.
Palladium: I'm staying. There's no way we're going to be killed!
Technetium: Death is irreversible; once you're killed, you're killed. There's no known way to revive people... yet.
Mercury: Wait, bring Copper down. He's a tactician; he knows magic spells. Okay, Technetium? He might have a revival spell.
Technetium brings Copper downstairs.
Technetium: Do you have any chance that you know any revival spells?
Copper: There are no such thing as revival spells. Unfortunately. If there was one, I would've used it on those elements right there and now. Unfortunately, that doesn't exist right now, although tacticians are researching how to make a revival spell...
Technetium: Never mind. Stay with us, so we can investigate the death surrounding the death of Beryllium.
Copper: Alright then.
Mercury: That's unfortunate, or else we would've had Antimony and Beryllium revived within no time. Then we would've caught the murderer. Anyways, Iodine & Bromine, check Antimony's body. Palladium & Vanadium, check Beryllium's.
Iodine & Bromine go to the dining hall, only to find...
Antimony's body has disappeared!
Iodine: Mercury, it seems that Antimony's body has disappeared.
Palladium: Couldn't find Beryllium's body, either... they must've known we were doing an investigation, to make it harder to find him/her... should we check on Chlorine?
Mercury: Yes.
The whole group goes to the room that Chlorine was put in... only to find him gone?
Palladium: Oh no. It seems like someone has kidnapped him...
Iodine: They're in trouble... maybe the murderer has gotten to him already...
Mercury: I should've told someone to keep an eye on Chlorine, so this would've never happened...
Iodine: By the way, we're getting tired.
Mercury: Don't worry. I'm going to keep watch over you guys, so if any murderers come your way, I'll tackle, beat up, and poison the murderer to death! It'll be justice!
And so, the detective group went to sleep, except Mercury, who decided to stay up...

Dead:
Day 1 - Antimony, Beryllium

Missing:
Chlorine

No comments:

Post a Comment