Sunday, October 28, 2018

The Super Challenge - REVIVAL! - Prelude

One day, elements 1-83 had received an invitation to the Dmitri Mendeleev mansion, a rich mansion in the middle of nowhere.
No one seemed suspicious about it at first. Not even the outgoing Hydrogen & Oxygen.
Hydrogen: Can't you believe it!? We've been invited to a rich mansion!
Oxygen: I can imagine what we're going to have, the feasts and all...
Helium: And we all get our own rooms! I wonder if I can share one with Hydrogen?
Hydrogen: I hope so; I mean, you're my brother, after all! And I hope I get to share a room with Oxygen!
Oxygen & Hydrogen are best friends.
Nitrogen: That's great and all, but where are the others?
Carbon: I don't know yet.
The door opens.
Carbon: Ah, it must be everyone else!
Indeed, all the other elements came in.
Beryllium: Hmm... this mansion is nice. Something I like for once.
Fluorine comes running in.
Fluorine: Hahaha! Aren't you glad to see me?
Hydrogen: Just don't try to wreck the mansion, okay?
Fluorine: You can't promise that!
Everyone winced. Sulfur comes running in, with his best friend, Phosphorus, following.
Sulfur: Yeehaw! Glad to see me today?
Beryllium: Eh, not really.
Sulfur: Well that sucks. How about you, Boron?
Boron: ...
Sodium comes walking in, eating a bag of barbecue potato chips.
Sodium: So this is the mansion, correct? I hope the food there is good!
Sulfur laughed at Sodium's joke. Meanwhile, Lithium was thinking of something...
Lithium: (thinking) What can I take as a souvenir? Hmm... looks like I'll have to wait!
Carbon: What do you think Lithium's thinking about?
Hydrogen: Don't know the girl that much. Heard from Tellurium she's a thief though.
Lithium sneaks up to Hydrogen.
Lithium: And a very sneaky one, that is.
Carbon: You heard us?
Lithium: My ears are very sharp, too. Skills of a thief.
Neon: Hey guys, how's your day been today? This mansion looks totally cool! I wonder if I can shine brightly there!
Oxygen: It's been totally awesome, Neon.
Magnesium: Hey! It's been a long time I've seen you, Aluminum! Last time I saw you was at the gym, a few months ago.
Aluminum: Yep. I've became stronger, and I won't lose to you again in basketball!
Neon: Aluminum really is amazing; he is small, yet he boasts a lot of strength.
Aluminum: I was just born short!
Aluminum & Neon laugh. Meanwhile, Fluorine spotted Phosphorus...
Fluorine: It's YOU! I thought Dmitri didn't invite you!
Phosphorus: Well, they invited every element, elements 1-83. I was included, so were you. Get over it!
Fluorine: What was he thinking when he was inviting you!?
Phosphorus: I hope we won't have to share a room together!
Sulfur: Yeah, Fluorine. You're just preposterous!
Fluorine and Sulfur were about to get into a brawl, when...
Chlorine: Calm down you two, we want a peaceful time in this mansion.
Sulfur: Alright, fine. Just stay out of Phosphorus' way and we're all good, Fluorine.
Fluorine: Fine.
Potassium comes rushing in.
Potassium: Hey! Why am I here again?
Fluorine: Dmitri invited us all into this mansion. I want to have a good time, but unfortunately Phosphorus had to come too...
Potassium: Magnesium, how are you today?
Magnesium: Wonderful, I just won a basketball game today. What about you?
Potassium: I tried sports for the first time. I surprisingly did wonderful! Well, my friends say I'm the athletic type, so...
Magnesium: If you're good as me, you can apply for the basketball team.
Potassium: I'll try! I'll be very passionate about it.
Calcium: I'd like to see you try, you might be a little bit too weak!
Magnesium: You don't play sports, though!
Calcium: I'm on par with Aluminum for strength! Who needs sports?
Magnesium: ...his loss.
Scandium: You could be a great baseball player!
Magnesium: Basketball is better. I'm one of the best players on my team!
Scandium: Say, where are you from?
Magnesium: The land of Magnesia.
Scandium: South Carolina. My place sounds more interesting than yours. I actually come from the planet of Earth!
Vanadium: Why am I here again?
Hydrogen: You are here to enjoy a week at this mansion. I assume you're on paid vacation?
Vanadium: No, and plus my boss doesn't pay me enough.
Suddenly, Titanium comes in, through the ceiling.
Titanium: Did you like my entrance?
Everyone: NO!
Titanium: Whatever. How about you beat up your boss? You can be your own boss, Vanads!
Vanadium: Uh, no thanks.
Titanium: I've done that many times. Unfortunately, that got me fired a lot of times.
Sulfur: Now THAT'S funny!
Titanium: Bet you don't even have a job.

Sulfur: Yeah I do, and it's being an awesome ranger!
Titanium: Fine, whatever.
Vanadium: I wonder what's inside this mansion?
Titanium: Who knows!?
Chromium: I hope it's something shiny! I think Rhodium would enjoy something like that!
Manganese: Man, there's no internet reception at this mansion, meaning I can't watch my magical girl cartoons...
Titanium: GOOD! Maybe you can spend time actually socializing with others!
Manganese: Uh... you don't have as much knowledge about animu!
Titanium: Who cares about that!?
Manganese: At least I have my thousands of pictures of animu girls!
Vanadium: Maybe I should've just stayed home...
Manganese: Yeah, Vanadium's got a point, I wanna watch my ANIMU!
Fluorine: (thinking) Who's worse; Manganese, Phosphorus, or Titanium...
Suddenly, the door opens again, letting in more elements.
Cobalt: Wow, there's definitely a LOT of elements here. Never seen that much; I'm the boss at a pretty large company, you know...
Copper: Cobalt, what do you think I can do here? I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to use electrical magic...
Titanium: Because you're not a real magician, that's why.
Copper uses electrical magic on Titanium.
Magnesium: ...except in that case.
Cobalt: Just let your mind off of magic and enjoy the surroundings, that's what!
Nickel: I'm not sure what to do; there are a lot of big elements around here...
Cobalt: Just have a good time, Nickel! The rest of your friends (Indium & Tin) are coming soon. Enjoy time with Aluminum, I guess?
Nickel: Alright, I guess!
Aluminum: Hey! How are you?
Nickel: A bit better, I guess. I just don't like these big, scary elements...
Titanium: Hahaha! Yeah, I'm scary alright!
Titanium shows off his piercings. He had a LOT of those!
Nickel: Let's go, Aluminum.
Aluminum & Nickel walk away from the bad element.
Aluminum: At least he's not as strong as me.
Zinc: Hey, Titanium! Nice body piercings you have!
Titanium: Thanks, they cost a fortune! They're awesome and extremely edgy!
Vanadium: I just think they're ugly.
Titanium: (points to Vanadium) She's just jealous...
Copper: That's why my electrical spell was super effective; his piercings were pure titanium!
Titanium: Yep, adding to my name. Now, Zinc, how popular do you think our latest song has been?
Zinc: Don't know; there's no internet reception here.
Gallium: Anyways, where do you think that troublemaker Indium is?
Titanium: Don't worry, Gallium. He's coming soon with Tin.
Gallium: Well, it's getting a bit cooler here.
Hydrogen: It's the fall, after all.
Germanium and Silicon come in.
Germanium: Silicon, how has our sales been?
Silicon: It's been pretty good. Silicon Incorporation's sales have been booming lately.
Germanium: Probably because of your latest phone.
Silicon: Yeah, the Silicone XS.
Manganese: Hey! How do they have internet, but they don't?
Vanadium: They're pretty important business elements; they need to keep in touch with their customers.
Manganese: And my animu isn't important!?
Vanadium: No offense, but yes.
Manganese tackles Vanadium. Meanwhile, Arsenic makes an entrance. Everyone backs away from him...
Arsenic: Hmm, that's a bit touchy.
Titanium: Hey, I feel you, man. Everyone hates me, except Zinc.
Zinc: Yeah; Titanium is a pretty cool man.
Arsenic: It's probably because I'm poisonous; don't worry, I'm used to this... you chickens.
Everyone was offended by arsenic's remark. As you may know, Arsenic has a pretty toxic personality.
Selenium comes in, with his headphones on.
Zinc: What are you listening to?
Selenium: It's pretty awesome music, gotta say.
Zinc: What is it called?
Selenium: "Pasta" by Samurai.
Zinc: Uh... interesting song!
Fluorine: Oh hey look, Bromine is here!
Indeed, Bromine was just coming in.
Bromine: This mansion is vast. No wonder it can fit lots of elements here! I'm Bromine, nice to meet you, those who I don't know.
Titanium: Wow, for a liquid halogen, he's pretty nice.
Bromine: Fluorine, how have you been?
Fluorine: Go away, you're the worst halogen.
Bromine: Again, why do you think that?
Fluorine: I dunno, but Iodine is a nurse, and Astatine is radioactive.
Bromine: I'm a liquid.
Fluorine: Mercury is also liquid; and he's cool.
Bromine: ...
Krypton comes rushing in.
Krypton: Hey, Neon! Can't you believe it? This mansion is just like the one I saw in Elementman - Uprising!
Neon: That's pretty cool!
Krypton: Anyways, what do you wanna do? Since we have no internet, and I forgot to pack my comic books... want to make one together?
Neon: Sure!
Rubidium: Am I the superhero?
Neon: NO!
Titanium: In fact, you can make him the villain.
Neon & Krypton: Titanium!!
Neon: Our comic book is going to be called "Neon Adventures!"
Krypton: That's a good idea!
Hydrogen: I'd like to read it. Are you going to publish it?
Neon: Maybe.
Meanwhile, Strontium walks in, totally bored out of his mind.
Strontium: Hey...
Neon: What's wrong with the little boy?
Strontium: I'm not allowed to bring fireworks here, and fireworks are life. Want to talk?
Neon: Sure, Krypton and I are making a new comic book called "Neon Adventures."
Rubidium: Anyways, Potassium, where were you yesterday?
Potassium: Trying out sports; I was surprisingly good. You should try, Rubidium.
Rubidium: Nah, I'm too good; my passion keeps me burning.
Potassium: Yeah! You're awesome, Rubidium!
Oxygen: He's like an idol in his hometown... which is great!
Rubidium: Yeah!
Strontium: Anyways, when the 7 days are over, I hope there's a firework fest!
Rubidium: I hope the fireworks are red!
Strontium: My favorite color is red.
Rubidium: That's great, mine is also red!
Yttrium: Anyways, do you think this mansion has fairies in it?
Rubidium: NO! You're just weird!
Yttrium: This mansion is mystical. There are many things I haven't seen before! Are you a fairy?
Strontium: No, I think Rubidium wants you to get lost.
Yttrium: No, you're just mean.
Strontium: What!? I'm kinder than Titanium.
Zirconium: Hey there, friends! It's a whole new world to explore!
Strontium: Hey, Zirconium! Where's Hafnium?
Zirconium: She's on her way.
Strontium: I see.
Zirconium: Do you like my zircon?
Strontium: Yeah, your necklace looks beautiful.
Rubidium: It's full of passion!
Sulfur: Get this; her name is Zirconium!
Helium: I wonder if in the future, there'll be a newcomer named Diamondium.
Oxygen: We can only hope!
Niobium: Wait, Diamondium? If that ever exists, I bet I'm better!
Oxygen: Coming from the daughter of Tantalum, is an insult!
Niobium: Whatever. I'm superior to everyone, even Platinum.
Oxygen: Now she's getting extra spicy!
Hydrogen: Do you think she's more spicy than jalapenos?
Oxygen: Yeah.
Niobium: Are these compliments are insults? They're compliments, because I'm naturally that good!
Titanium: Unfortunately, nobody looks like they're going to care right now.
And of course, Niobium might be more hated than Titanium...
Molybdenum: Stop the ruckus, or I might have to hurt YOU TWO.
Niobium winced in fear at the mighty Molybdenum.
Niobium: I'm sorry! It's just that my superiority is being challenged right now!!
Molybdenum picks Niobium up.
Molybdenum: I'm very strong, be careful not to be too vain.
Niobium: Great, let me down now.
Molybdenum does that.
Technetium: Are you okay, Niobium?
Niobium: Yeah. I'm always okay! Why? Because I'm superior!
Molybdenum rolls his eyes.
Technetium: I'm one of the doctors here.
Niobium: That's cool!
Technetium: Yeah, and I'm also a radioactive element.
Niobium runs.
Ruthenium: Hey, Niobium, come here. Did you just say you were superior to everyone?
Niobium: Because I am.
Ruthenium: You did not just say that to the great Ruthenium!
Molybdenum again rolls his eyes.
Ruthenium: I'm the prettiest around here, and you don't nearly look as pretty as me!
Niobium: What!? That's an insult!
Ruthenium and Niobium get into a brawl, but Palladium stops them.
Palladium: Stop the fight, or I'll have to banish you! I'm the hero of Hydra, here to stop anyone bad!
Niobium: Yeah, you can banish Ruthenium.
Rhodium walks in, drinking a glass of wine.
Rhodium: Guys, let's calm down, and explore the gorgeous and shiny mansion.
Chromium: It's like everyone's dream come true; too bad we're only staying here 7 days.
Rhodium: And get it; this is nothing like Rhode Island, although Rhode Island is also a gorgeous state.
Chromium: Scandium is from South Carolina, you're from Rhode Island, and Gallium is from Georgia...
Gallium: That's correct. Now where are these troublemakers Indium & Tin?
Chromium: Patience, Gallium. Patience.
Silver comes to the mansion, in his own chariot.
Silver: I've got to introduce myself. I'm Prince Silver of Argentum, and I'm honored to be spending time in this mansion. I'm very rich, and I'm looking for a bride, who is easygoing, kind, and pretty.
Titanium: Wow, he's so handsome. I'm shocked he doesn't have a bride.
Hydrogen: Yeah, Silver is pretty handsome.
Silver: And you are?
Hydrogen: Hydrogen. I've heard of you before!
Silver: Of course, everybody's heard of the great Silver. There are many potential candidates for brides here... and one of them isn't Niobium.
Niobium: Oh COME ON!
Rubidium: That's what you get for saying I was inferior.
niobium punches rubidium's face.
Potassium: Now, now! You don't need to punch the passionate one.
Cadmium comes in.
Cadmium: I'm finally here... what did I miss?
Silver: My introduction. So I've heard of you; in fact, I have one of your paintings in my castle.
Cadmium: Yeah, I know. I'm really honored to have that!
Silver: Indeed. Who will be my wife? I hope to find one by the 7th day.
Cadmium: I hope you can find one!
Gallium: Look! It's troublemakers Indium & Tin!
Indium and Tin come on, skipping happily.
Indium: This mansion looks really cute!
Tin: I wonder what we're going to get out of it!
Indium: Where's Nickel?
Nickel: Here I am! Anyways, Indium, Krypton & Neon are making a new comic.
Indium: That's cool!
Tin: Anyways, there's much to explore! Let's go, Indium!
Antimony and Tellurium come in.
Antimony: Hmm... a strange mansion I've been invited in. I wonder what'll happen here?
Indium: Who knows?
Tellurium: Hello. I've been invited by Dmitri into a mansion with all of you. Where's Lithium?
Lithium was busy stealing something.
Tellurium: I guess she's off doing her usual business.
Iodine: Bromine! There you are! Sorry I'm late...
Tellurium: Don't worry, you're just fine.
Bromine: Iodine, Technetium, come here. Who is substituting for us?
Meanwhile, at Iodide Hospital...
Curium: Are you alright!?
Ununoctium: No, I just got punched by a kid named Thorium...
Curium: Hmm... you should drink this!
Curium gives Ununoctium the wrong solution, and instead, Ununoctium has a seizure.
Curium: Oops, you're not supposed to drink titanium bromide.
Back in the mansion...
Bromine: Hmm... I hope Curium is doing good.
Iodine: Yeah, there are pretty good nurses other than us.
Cesium: Ruby! I'm finally here!
Rubidium: Hey, Cesium. What do you think of Silver?
Cesium: He's a handsome prince. I wish I was him. Anyways, is there any Sapphirium?
Rubidium: Hmm, that would be something I'd like to look after.
Cesium: I hope NOT!
Titanium: Calm down, you too! Xenon is here!
Unfortunately, Xenon talks ONLY in binary code. Nothing the elements could understand. The Lanthanides make an entrance.
Lanthanum: Tada! I'm finally here! Aren't you happy?
Europium: This is my buddy, Lanthanum. He's a playwright, if you didn't know.
Praseodymium: Look at this beautiful mansion! Lots of flowers! I'm very jolly!
Neodymium: Hey, where's Neon at?
Titanium: I swear to goodness, if you're trying to imitate him again... anyways, he's making a comic book.
Neodymium runs to Neon.
Neodymium: HEY! Neon! Can I join your team?
Krypton: We're a team of two.
Neon: Yeah, and face it; you're not as cool as me.
Neodymium: Hey! I like you a lot, Neon! I wanna be like you!
Terbium: Manganese, where's the internet connection? I wanna play the online game "Yancha's Adventure!"
Manganese: I don't know. I wanna watch my animu!
Terbium: Me too!
Nickel: It's restricted to Silicon & Germanium.
Terbium: What!? Are they playing yancha's adventure?
Nickel: No, they're business elements, checking on their sales.
Holmium: Holy... this is a strange place! I like it! Anyways, confusion aside, I'm from Sweden.
Gallium: Where is that? I don't remember that being a state in the United States.
Europium: It's in Europe, where I come from. And Europe is a continent.
Beautiful flute music was heard. Lutetium was playing it.
Lutetium: Good evening, friends. Do you like this performance?
Europium: Definitely!
Lutetium: And look at the constellations in the sky... this day is going lovely so far. I was invited; I must be that special.
Europium: Yeah, you're definitely that good!
Hafnium comes to Zirconium.
Hafnium: What did they think of your zircon necklace? I put it on you.
Zirconium: I know, it's for special occasions only. This is one of them. Right?
Hafnium: Exactly. Anyways, what do you think of the mansion?
Zirconium: It's for me. I feel so lucky we were invited to this mansion!
Hafnium: It's not just you; it's elements 1-83.
Zirconium: I see.
Tantalum comes running in.
Tantalum: Girls, boys, did my daughter cause any trouble while I was gone?
Titanium: Who?
Tantalum: Niobium.
Ruthenium: She bragged about how pretty she was, got grabbed by Molybdenum, and almost got banished by Palladium! So yes. And no, she's inferior... at least to me.
Niobium: HEY!
Ruthenium: Anyways, Tantalum, what do you think of me?
Tantalum: You look gorgeous today. No wonder why niobium thought she was prettier. Although she is...
Ruthenium: WHAT!? I'm the most gorgeous element there is...
Tantalum: Okay, whatever. I'm the most skilled element here! I have lots of skills, and I'm definitely superior to you, Ruthenium!
Ruthenium: You ARE her dad!
Tantalum: That's right!
Everyone gets away from Tantalum. Suddenly, Tantalum heard a wolf's cry.
Tantalum: Did a wolf get in here or something?
Tungsten: That's right, and his name is Tungsten. I've finally come. I just like to pretend I'm a wolf sometimes; I'm good at imitating wolves.
Indium: You scared me; I thought you were really a wolf for a second!
Tungsten: I'm that good? I appreciate it!
Indium: Yeah, it's so realistic...
Nickel: He's even dressed like a wolf!
Tungsten: I used to be called "Wolfram!"
Nickel: Explains why.
Hydrogen: Interesting! In ancient times?
Tungsten: Yeah!
Rhenium comes in, holding an airplane model.
Rhenium: Hey! This is a completely new place, correct?
Tungsten: Correct. Why are you holding an airplane?
Rhenium: Because I can! I love airplanes, and I love airplane models! In fact, I got here by airplane! Want to see?
Titanium: ...and he's completely addicted to them.
Tantalum: I bet I'm better at flying an airplane than you.
Rhenium: I don't know how to fly airplanes, although I want to grow up to be an airplane pilot!
Tantalum: I see.
Osmium & Iridium, mentor and student, come in.
Osmium: Be careful, Iridium! Not too fast!
Iridium: This place is colorful! I like this mansion! Dmitri definitely made a good decision in inviting both of us!
Osmium: Yeah... I'm going to sit over there.
Iridium: Okay? Anyways, Mr. Osmium, what do you think of this mansion?
Osmium: Definitely very fancy.
Iridium: Yeah, I've never been in a mansion before.
Osmium: I have. They are all very fancy.
Iridium: I wonder when we'll get to see Dmitri himself!
Platinum comes in a chariot, same with Gold.
Platinum: I am King Platinum of the land of Platino. Platino is a very spectacular place, filled with wonders. It costs a lot to take a vacation there. Hope you enjoy my stay!
Gold: And I am King Gold of Aurum. Nice to meet you all, and I see that Silver is here. Aurum is a kingdom where you can find gold everywhere! Even the castle is made out of solid gold!
Iridium: Wow, two very precious elements...
Silver: Yeah, and I'm definitely the more precious one!
Gold: Look up the value of gold.
Silicon looks it up.
Silver: Whatever. Remember we're rivals, Gold! And you, Platinum. You're the most precious here, but that doesn't mean you're the best!
Thallium comes in.
Thallium: Hello. I'm Thallium. I'm one of the most corrosive elements here... be careful, don't touch me. I'm also very toxic, that's why only Arsenic and Chlorine go around me; they aren't affected.
Arsenic: That's right, and we're really good friends. Where are the other 2?
Lead: Hey here, I'm finally here! Am I late?
Titanium: VERY late.
Lead: I can't wait to see what's in here! I'm so happy right now! I'm Lead. I'm a cheerful, yet toxic element. Unfortunately. Did you know? I used to be in your pencils until I was replaced by graphite, made out of Carbon!
Carbon: That is correct.
Lead: Well, facts aside, nice to meet you!
Tin: Nice to meet you, Lead.
Lead: Thanks! Let's go!
And finally, the final element, Bismuth comes in!
Bismuth: Hey! Is this the correct mansion?
???: Yes, welcome to Mendeleev's Mansion. I am Dmitri Mendeleev, creator of the periodic table. I have invited you all over for a stay for 7 days. You can choose which rooms you can stay in; but first, let's eat our feast.
Sodium: Yay! I've been waiting! I wonder what's there!
Bismuth: I can't wait to see what's there!
Everybody goes to the dining table. They had a feast of... well, good food!
Sodium: Yum! I can't believe I've been treated to a meal like this!
Hydrogen: If this were a restaurant, I'd rate it 5 stars instantly!
However, in the middle of their meal, the lights go off, and a scream was heard...
To be continued!
Note: Iron, Cerium, Promethium, Samarium, Gadolinium, Dysprosium, Erbium, & Ytterbium didn't talk. They'll be talking later.

No comments:

Post a Comment