Wednesday, October 31, 2018

nurse iodine

Yay! My first full story!
Note that this isn't ACTUALLY Iodine. This is just a parody.
--------------------------------
It was inside a room, with a man sitting at a desk. It was medical school exam finals!
Iodine: I am Dr. Iodine and I am-
Technetium: [CENSORED]!
Iodine was taking her test.
Iodine: I have absolutely no idea what's going on...
1 Hour Later
an alarm goes off and iodine's test is thrown at her, knocking her back. she picks up the test.
Iodine: ...
Iodine proudly holds up her test, with a huge [FAILED] on it.
----------------------------------
iodine was in her office in a hospital playing surgeon simulator 2013, when suddenly...
Man: DOCTOR! HELP NOW!!
Iodine: What is it!?
[Ununoctium was having a seizure]
Iodine: Oh goodness, here we go!
Iodine picks up Ununoctium.
Iodine: The power of Manganese... I mean Mendeleev COMPELS YOU!
Iodine throws Ununoctium into a glass wall.
Iodine: Alright, get out.
-----------------------------------
ununtrium was on a gurney.
Nurse: DOCTOR!
Iodine: Hm?
ununtrium was thrown at iodine.
Nurse: GO GO GO!
Iodine: I'll grab my stuff!
seconds later
Nurse: Dr. Iodine! Is the patient all... uh, doctor?
iodine was throwing ununtrium off a roof.
Iodine: You're free!
-------------------------------------
selenium: iodine was fired 3 days later...

No comments:

Post a Comment