Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Super Challenge! - REVIVAL! - Day 3

Previously...
Palladium: They still haven't come back... did something happen to them? It's dark outside... let's check tomorrow.
Potassium: By the way, I wanna check on Magnesium; let's see how many shots he made!
Potassium goes to the basketball court. He opens the door... to see...
Potassium: WHAT THE...
It turns out the basketballs were covered in blood, and Magnesium's corpse wasn't too far away. Magnesium was crushed to death... by basketballs!? All his bones were crushed, some sticking out of his corpse...
Potassium: What kind of accident is THIS!?
Potassium runs back, and tells Mercury's detective group about what happened. They all rush to the basketball room, and see the scene... Iodine, the nurse, comes and checks up on Magnesium.
Iodine: That's some irreversible damage there... looks like the basketballs have killed him...
Potassium: I swear, he's a great basketball player! I highly doubt this was an accident! I think the MURDERER played basketball with him!
Everyone gasps.
Palladium: That can't be!
Vanadium: I have an idea, Palladium. I think it's Dmitri! He lead him to this basketball room, and it's no coincidence that he died a few minutes later!
Palladium: I agree. We've gotta question him!
Vanadium: But the question is, where is he?
Potassium: Well, Magnesium is dead, and looks like there aren't any fingerprints on the basketballs... what mysterious circumstances...
To be continued...

Will they find the mysterious murderer? Is Dmitri Mendeleev innocent? Will they find out the strange circumstances surrounding Magnesium's death? Where are Mercury and Fluorine?


Potassium: Two elements missing, eight dead... who could possibly be next?
Iodine: I don't really want to know...
Vanadium: Where do you think Dmitri Mendeleev has went? That's the question. Do you think he's in his room?
Palladium: I think he's in his room.
Vanadium: No, he's never in his room! Where do you think he is right NOW, so I can-
Palladium: Don't beat him up! He might punish you...
Vanadium: I'll punish him before he punishes ME!
Time Skip: Next day
When coming back to the basketball room, it turns out everything was cleaned, with Magnesium's corpse removed.
Palladium: Whoever the murderer was, must've done a real good cleaning.
Meanwhile, the elements ate their breakfast. Afterwards, Palladium & Ruthenium decided to check outside, to see if Mercury & Fluorine were okay...
But they couldn't find either. They even looked over the cliff side, but couldn't find them...
Palladium: Do you think the two found an escape route, and didn't tell us? If they did, I hope they're doing well...
Potassium: But what about the murderer?
Back in the mansion... Dmitri Mendeleev comes back.
Gold: Silver, I need you to investigate with me; I know we're rivals, but for once we need to get together and find this murderer, before us princes and kings get murdered by this crazed person.
Silver: No... I wouldn't.
Silver faces away from Gold.
Dmitri: Gold, Silver, Platinum, I have an announcement. I invite you to a feast with me. Only us 4 royal beings.
Ruthenium: And I'm not royal...?
Gold, Silver, and Platinum follow Dmitri to his special dining room.
Vanadium: Don't... don't do it! You might be in danger...
Silver: She's just jealous... that I was invited!
Vanadium: Fine, but if you end up dead, it's not my fault!
Palladium: Silver, it's best if you listen to her...
Silver: Hey! You're not a prince! I get to choose my OWN choices!
Palladium rolls his eyes.
Meanwhile, in the secret dining room, Mendeleev had set up a fancy feast for the prince and kings of the element world.
Dmitri: It's an honor to dine with you.
Gold: Indeed, it's an honor to dine with the creator of the periodic table!
The four eat their food. When they come back from the feast...
Ruthenium: Well, look who's back.
Palladium: They look like they're in pain... probably because they ate too much.
Ruthenium: Typical of them...
Gold: I probably shouldn't have eaten so much... but the food was so good...
However, suddenly, Gold blows up. LITERALLY!
The blood splattered on everyone else...
Manganese: Now THAT'S gross!
Potassium: Just like you?
Manganese: You're just jealous.
Tin screams at the amount of blood that was on him now. He screams even more, when he saw Silver explode in a similar fashion. He just waited for the inevitable...
Tin: I... I... I'm covered in BLOOD!!
Tin screams, as Platinum exploded, as well. Tin cries, with Indium comforting him.
Indium: It's going to end soon, don't worry...
Tin: What... what do you mean by that?
Indium: We'll escape this madness, sooner or later!
Tin: I... I guess you're right... thanks...
Potassium: What!? Did Gold, Platinum, and Silver... REALLY explode? Now I'm confused...
Manganese: Yes, you idiot! It's like I'm in a Japanese gore cartoon...
Potassium: Three deaths... in a span of a few minutes... but how did they explode?
Dmitri comes out, only to see the corpses of Platinum, Gold, and Silver.
Dmitri: What!? What is this ruckus all about?
Vanadium: Something of your causing. No doubt.
Dmitri: What makes you think it's me!?
Vanadium: You ATE with them! Which means... you probably put BOMBS in their food, and you pressed a switch, making them EXPLODE!
Dmitri: Wait, there were bombs in the food!?
Vanadium: Don't play dumb. I don't like that.
Dmitri: No, seriously, were there really bombs in the food!?
Vanadium: You invited them all. I know it's you...
Dmitri: Fine, fine you've got me...
Suddenly, Dmitri Mendeleev had an EVIL look.
Dmitri: I PUT BOMBS IN THEIR FOODS! Yes, indeed, Vanadium, the bombs were connected some switches, which when I pressed the button, they exploded. Here's a poem I wrote. Yes, I am the murderer. You know why I killed Chlorine? He saw me cleaning off my knife.
I stabbed Antimony & Beryllium with a knife
I slit Chlorine's throat
Poisoned Rhodium to death
Shot Nitrogen and Tantalum in the head
Lead Niobium to a death trap
Used a robot to shove Mercury & Fluorine off a cliff
Killed Magnesium with magic basketballs
Made Platinum, Gold, and Silver explode
Vanadium tears up the poem.
Dmitri: By the way, don't call me Dmitri anymore. I am ANGRY MENDELEEV! I am angry at my CREATION, for becoming so CRAZY!! I mean, look at Manganese, that...
Hydrogen Note: Uh, sorry... this is rated E, for everyone... We censored out Angry Mendeleev's words...
Angry Mendeleev: Now, you're trapped in this mansion. Until you're ALL dead!
Vanadium: You do realize we all outnumber you, correct?
And then, all the elements proceed to tackle Angry Mendeleev.
Vanadium: Germanium, Silicon. Since you're the only two with internet, contact the police.
Eventually, the police come, and arrest Angry Mendeleev...

Everyone was evacuated from the mansion, to be saved.

Meanwhile, for the dead elements, however... they're just dead...

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment