Tuesday, November 26, 2019

SlowKing

original singer - hetalia 1p Iceland. modified to make it fit SlowKing and Slowbro. Made in tribute for sword and shield dexit.

SlowKing: Beyond the northern lights, somewhere far, far away
SlowKing: Are you choosing what to wear, while saying the weather looks cold?

SlowKing: Even If you don't bring enough, there are sweaters you can change into
“…I have, many of them.”
SlowKing: Maybe this nature is more special than I ever imagined
SlowKing: Although it's a bit far away, if you're interested, why don't you come over?

SlowKing: At the place you live, where there isn't any white night
SlowKing: it appears that you don’t have many guide books about my place

SlowKing: But it’s said that the glaciers and volcanoes, and also the waterfalls, are amazing
“…like, the kind that shoots out, and such”

SlowKing: World Heritage national parks, mystical ice caves
SlowKing: Beaches with black sand, hot springs that are blue, if you want to see them, I guess I can take you there

SlowBro: Oh, is this SlowKing?
SlowKing: What is it? It's not my birthday today, y'know.
SlowBro: I heard that you stopped building a road at your house to protect the elves.
SlowKing: Yeah… so? …what about it?
SlowBro: Hmm, I just thought that was really nice.
SlowKing: Huh? That's it?
SlowBro: Hmm. Bye.
SlowKing: What on earth was that phone call about?

SlowKing: The rocks and mountains should stay the way they are, it's not like changing them would do any good anyway
SlowKing: They are kinda what creates the landscape itself, if you're interested, why don't you come over?

SlowKing: Beyond the northern lights far far away, SlowBro will come again tomorrow
SlowKing: You just need to ask and you'd know where to go, but if I'm in the mood, I might take you there…

“What? You expecting something?”

No comments:

Post a Comment