Tuesday, November 13, 2018

ruthenium and rhodium

Yay! Another story about two precious elements, who think very much about themselves.
----------------------------------------------
Ruthenium - A very sassy girl. A very precious metal, has a rivalry with Rhodium.
Rhodium - A gentleman from Rhode Island. Very precious metal, has a rival with all the other precious metals.
----------------------------------------------
One day, Ruthenium was alone, waiting for her bus, until Rhodium comes and joins her at the stop.
Ruthenium: Rhodium, where are you going?
Rhodium: Where are you going, precious?
Ruthenium: Don't HIT on me. I don't like you that much.
Rhodium: Well, that was a little rude. But you are a precious metal, after all.
Ruthenium: Please stop hitting on me; I know I'm a precious metal, but you're phrasing it wrong!
Rhodium: Whatever, I've got better things to do than argue with you.
The bus comes. Ruthenium boards the bus, but it turns out...
Rhodium: To answer your question, Ruthenium, I'm going to go to the mall; how about you?
Ruthenium: Get away from me!
----------------------------------------------
Cadmium was dressing up Ruthenium.
Ruthenium: So, how do you think I look, Mrs. Cadmium?
Cadmium: I think you look gorgeous. I think you could beat any element in a fashion contest! After all, you are beautiful.
Ruthenium: Thanks, Cadmium, for the compliments.
Cadmium: Hey, no problem.
-----------------------------------------------
Rhodium: Hey, fellow Rhode Islanders! Long time no see!
Person #1: You look as charming as ever, Rhodium.
Rhodium: I know, right? I'm the element that represents Rhode Island! People think well of me, so Rhode Island will get a great reception!
Person #2: I'm so glad the element committee chose you to be an element. Rhode Island is well represented, and there have been more tourists than usual lately!
Rhodium: I know, am I right?
-----------------------------------------------
Ruthenium: Hey, how beautiful do you think I look, Lutetium?
lutetium was too busy playing her flute.
Ruthenium: Lutetium? You OK?
lutetium walks away, still playing her flute.
Ruthenium: Her loss.
-----------------------------------------------
Rhodium: Hey, how do you think I look, gentlemen?
Lanthanum: Your suit is so shiny today. Why?
Europium: I think he's going to Europe!
Lanthanum: I agree with you.
Holmium: Will he visit Sweden? I hope so!
Rhodium: No, I'm not going to Europe, and I'm DEFINITELY not visiting Sweden any time soon.
holmium holds his head down in shame.
-----------------------------------------------
Ruthenium vs Rhodium - FASHION BATTLES!
Ruthenium goes on stage, and shows herself off. She poses, for the audience. Everyone was amazed by her.
Ruthenium: I hope you enjoy my looks, and I hope I won this fashion battle!
Ruthenium leaves. Rhodium comes, and then...
the cheering got louder, and some girls screamed "MARRY ME RHODIUM!" Ruthenium looked back, and...
The judges' scores for Rhodium were higher than Ruthenium. Ruthenium was shocked... and angry...
Ruthenium: Whatever! I'll win the next fashion contest, WITHOUT Rhodium in it! It's not my fault he's from Rhode Island!
Rhodium: Glad I could win, guys and gals!
ruthenium storms off.
------------------------------------------------
next time, on oxygen the element stories, molybdenum will throw titanium out a window, nitrogen will realize that she's a lonely girl, palladium will fight off a huge monster that kidnaps ununtrium and ununseptium, arsenic poisons someone, osmium fights rhenium in an airplane battle, praseodymium and neodymium operate a business, copper will cast a spell on titanium, and cadmium will paint a huge painting!
-----------------------------------------------
argon was snoring...
neon: really?
krypton: i know, the guy will never wake up!
xenon: 01001111 01001011 00101110

No comments:

Post a Comment