Sunday, November 25, 2018

praseodymium

Hey there! I think you saw my previous post, the Lutetium one.
Well Neodymium forced me to write this one. This one's all about me, I promise!
My name is Praseodymium. My name comes from the Greek myth "Persephone," which I LOVE!
I'm Neodymium's twin sister. Neodymium wants to create "neodymium light signs," which Neon doesn't approve of. I wish he'd spend more time outside with ME!
I love frolicking in the woods with my animal friends! Isn't that right? However, many threats come to hurt me...
Anyways, about my friends... I try to be friends with Lutetium, but I hate the fact that she thinks more of her flute than other elements. That's sad. I like Lutetium and her flute music.
I also want to be friends with Cerium, but her cooking is AWFUL! And she forces me to eat her cooking every day, so...
And then, there's Lanthanum. Lanthanum is a strange guy. He is a playwright; a strange one that is. He makes strange plays...
There's also Beryllium, a very sarcastic element that hates everyone. Even his own parents! Wow. Beryllium is very lonely. He's green, just like me... I wish I could be his friends...
Finally, there's Ytterbium and Yttrium. They always talk about "ponies" and "the taste of pure strontium" but again that's just them. Why would they eat pure strontium anyways?
Anyways, I think that nature is a better choice for friends, since most of the animals here are kinds... except maybe the giant monsters that come and grab and eat me...
Love, Praseodymium! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment