Tuesday, November 6, 2018

cesium & rubidium

Yay! My third story!
Sorry there was no Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday special. I was just too busy!
-----------------------------
Characters:
Rubidium - A very passionate element who acts like the hero a lot. He is the leader of the Alkali metals, and sometimes, as a scientist at his own labs, Rubidus Labs.
Cesium - Alkali metal that has a very bad temper. Dislikes Rubidium a lot. Eldest of the Alkali metals.
-----------------------------
Rubidium: Today, Alkali metals, we're going to be discussing about important issues today! I've been on the search for some precious francium, but I can't find any!
Cesium: Well, it has a half-life of 22 minutes, it's very hard to find nowadays!
Potassium: Are you planning on putting FRANCIUM IN WATER!?
Rubidium: Yes.
-----------------------------
Cesium walks on the street, only to see Barium playing with some fireworks.
In his front yard.
Cesium: WHERE'D YOU GET THESE FIREWORKS!? GET OFF MY LAWN!
Barium: I promise you, it WON'T destroy your backyard!
However, it was too late. The fireworks explode and destroy cesium's backyard.
-----------------------------
Rubidium brings his sister, Sapphirium, to his lab, Rubidus labs.
Rubidium: This is chlorine gas.
Rubidium points to a piece of sodium.
Rubidium: And this is pure sodium.
Rubidium puts the sodium in the chlorine gas, and then... salt is made!
Sapphirium: I never knew you could make salt! Can I taste?
Rubidium: Sure. Here's an egg.
-----------------------------
Cesium: I FORGOT TO BRING MY LUNCH TODAY!
Rubidium: Does anybody care?
Cesium: I can't eat your lunch; it's too spicy! If I eat what Sodium eats, I'll become fat, just like him! Lithium packs weird-looking food, which is probably spicy, and Potassium packs... I don't know, I didn't look in his lunch. There's only one choice left... Francium's...
Rubidium: Just order some food and it'll come.
Cesium: YOU THINK IT'S THAT SIMPLE!?
-----------------------------
At Rubidus Labs...
Rubidium: Today, Francium will be dropped in water.
Cesium: HOW DID YOU OBTAIN THAT FRANCIUM!? RUBIDIUM'S GONNA KILL US ALL!!
Rubidium: Relax Cesium, it won't kill us all.
Rubidium puts the francium in water, and then...
[BOOM]

No comments:

Post a Comment